Friday, December 22, 2006

Consumer Says You Don't Have To Be Victimized By NORFOLK FINANCIAL - Boston, MA and Cumberland, RI

This company uses unfair and deceptive practices to collect debts. They are a 3rd party agency. They purchase your account for pennies on the dollar, and then sue you. In my case I owed $300 to a credit card company, and I admit that I did not pay it, I lost my job, and had a terminally ill parent that I had to stay home and take care off.
when this company got my file I offered them the $300 that was owed on my account they said NO.......I also told them that I was moving out of town for a while to take care of my parents. They apperently sent letters to the same address and to an address that I have not lived at for more than 5 years, when I failed to respond ( b/c I was not there they sued me)...

More Information available at:
http://www.complaints.com/directory/2005/november/4/30.htm

No comments: