Friday, December 22, 2006

Fight Back Against Norfolk Financial

This is just a quick thanks to Credit Info Center for allowing us to post our complaint on their popular and informative forum for other consumers to join the fight against Norfolk Financial Corp's bogus debt collection practices. Our objective is to put more pressure on the Massachusetts and Rhode Island Attorney Generals to fine this company for violation of the FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT and the FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT.

We also want all the major credit bureaus to be FULLY aware of Norfolk Financial's reporting practices. With enough of complaints (along with documented proof) EXPERIAN, TRANS UNION and EQUIFAX will ingore their reporting.

Here's a link to our invitation to join the fight against Norfolk Financial Corp:

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261006

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend had the same problem with Norfolk Financial Corp. But wow, I think they're messing with the wrong people now. The only way to stop scum like Norfolk is to go for the pocket. I guarantee if you guys have proof on their false reporting they're in big trouble. I hate to be them!

Anonymous said...

It's about time someone goes after these asses. They are reporting to Experian that I owe them $750 on an account I paid off 7 years ago. I want in on this. I can get this site some serious exposure!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! If I were you I would go after Experian and Equifax as well for not deleting the Norfolk Financial fake account. Trans Union apparently knew better. You might be interested in getting a consumer rights attorney. Ask the Attorney General in Mass or RI for a local attorney. They'll recommend one they usually have worked with before.