Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Join Us In Our Fight Against Norfolk Financial Corp

Are you a victim of Norfolk Financial Corp's unfair debt collection practices? Are they harrassing you? Are they reporting false information to credit bureuas? Have they re-aged an account to keep it on your credit reports? If you feel your rights have been violated let us know at norfolkcomplaints@fastmail.fm

In the meantime, make sure to report them to the proper State and Federal Agencies in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts. This blogs provides all the addresses and contact details you need to get in touch with such agencies.

If you have an attorney make sure to let him or her know about this blog. We have gathered quite a paper trail on Norfolk Financial Corp. Together we can make sure they'll be held responsible for their illegal credit reporting and debt collecting practices.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't make ANY payments to Norfolk Financial Corp. I paid off a debt with them a few years ago and they still wanted more money! They ruined my credit! They are the biggest liars and force you to pay money you don't even OWE. I wish I would of found this blog sooner - I would of never sent them a dime! DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY! THEY WILL JUST KEEP INCREASING THE DEBT LIKE THEY DID TO ME. Never ever send them money!

Anonymous said...

I made a agreement on the phone Oct for $100 dollars a month due on the 4th Wednesday of the month so they took the payment of $100 on November 20 which made my account overdrawn I called
617-393-5984 and the gut said well we could take your bank account and said he would call me today and he did not I am going contact a attorney I pay my debt and keep my word but they dont